Monday, November 15, 2010

My Next Post ...

I have been away for a few days - sorry if you have been looking for me! I post about once a week although thoughts are always going thru my head about things to write. I love sharing this information. Our minds are so powerful, creative and manifesting (constantly!) that it is hard to believe. So for now remember to place those garage store stickers scattered about your surroundings so that you remember to check your thoughts. And I promise I will write in reference to the last comment I received - how we draw negative when we think negative thoughts, draw positive to us the same way but hmmmm what to do with those thoughts about someone who is just bugging us because, well in my words, they are just so darned irritating or even infuriating! And the Universe/God just gave me a fresh reminder of that very thing so there is the example just waiting to be shared. But until then, know that you truly are guided, protected and loved.
Blessings ~
Dr. DyAnn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very much looking forward to reading your upcoming post - as always! :)