Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Flip Side of the Coin


 2012  End time..... or beginning? 
 When you think about 2012 what comes to your mind? Certainly there are many opinions on this controversial subject. Ancient writings including the Bible refer to this as the "end of time" or "end days" in what is known as apocalyptic prophecies. Destruction is a common theme in the works of Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce and various  indigenous cultures .And  let's not forget that the Mayan calendar runs out ---ends, kaput...nothing! Pretty scary stuff. It has some people stockpiling supplies for survival, including weapons.Like I said, pretty scary.

How do you feel when you read or hear about this kind of stuff? It scared the dickens out of me. Holy cats, if the oceans rise due to the melting of the arctic caps, then  according to the maps the area I presently live in will be under water. Deep water. And what about the "pole shift"; what's that all about anyway? Do I need to move, warn people, find a group of stock pilers to take me in?! Make amends? Beg for God's mercy?  Talk about feeling helpless!

My "default mechanism" when faced with a problem is to gather information. And there is plenty out there; the real work is wading thru it. As I explored I found an interesting and hopeful pattern. I would describe my discovery process as being similar to flipping a coin. However ,for the most part the literature seems to describe only one side of the coin- it's always heads...Disaster! But certainly we realize that with any coin you pull out of your pocket  and  flip, you would eventually see "tails" as well as "heads".  And that's what has been missing or at least more difficult to find in all the writings that give us hints of our future .With that two headed coin we have not been getting all of the information. Perhaps we see the stuff that frightens us into helplessness and just stop looking. 

 Like I said, my default mechanism is to explore and once I find the information I am compelled to share it. I don't consider myself an expert, but I  have traveled my way thru many books, articles, videos, CD's, web sites and anything else I could get my hands on. In this blog article and others planned down the road, I plan to share what I found.

In a nutshell ~ there is hope. BUT we have choices to make - life altering choices. We cannot afford to sit by idly. What we think, say, do and believe affects our future in profound ways.  Those who have attended my seminars have a head start on knowing what I am talking about. Everything comes together like a giant puzzle. When we step back from it we can see the pattern. This time it is a pattern which reveals hope as we pull together both the old and the new.


We live in an exciting time when the often mysterious writing of seers of long ago comes together with modern quantum physics.We have come to realize that our individual responses to life's challenges do not impact merely  our personal outcome. Together we create a collective outcome. What YOU do, the choices YOU make have real power. "All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. ...We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter" (Gregg Braden).
And one day the eyes of your spirit shall open, and you shall know all things. (The Essene Gospel of Peace)
It is no accident that at this time in history the literature has been flooded with information about the "Divine Matrix" (Intelligent Mind or God, Holy Spirit, Creative Energy) and the Laws of the Universe and in particular the "Law of Attraction". In my opinion the Law of Attraction got a bit glamorized and over-simplified. Think "Lamborghini" and it will come to you. A more educated explanation of the Law of Attraction comes from the ancient texts: You shall reap what you sow. (More on that in another article- we truly DO create.)

Getting back to 2012.  Is the state of the world we live in the playing out of a collective cause and effect? Have we plundered the earth and  disrespected its resources to the point of getting the natural backlash? Are we personally responsible for what is happening?  I say yes and it's a good thing. Before you judge me harshly please read on as I tell you why it is a good thing. What it means is that there truly IS a cause and effect. If you, I or we do "X" then "Y" will always follow. In other words the outcome is predictable. That being said, we are not blind toward nor helpless in regard to our own future.A Universal law states: "Life is the experience of your choices." Our combined choices as a group,(whether a family, circle of friends or co-workers, neighborhood, community, nation or world)  result in increased power, or larger impacts.think about that in a positive way. A woman refusing to sit at the back of a bus, joined by others who felt the same created astounding change.


The ancient scriptures are absolutely loaded with hope. If you look closely you will see that. The word apocalypse for example has its root in the Greek word apoklypsis which means simply and nicely "to disclose or reveal." The ancient prophets were trying to show us possible outcomes which were based on the conditions of their time.
When John in Revelation asks his angel guide why these things are happening in his vision of a possible future here is what the angel replied:
Man  has created these powers of destruction. He has wrought them from his OWN MIND. He has turned his face away  from the Angels of the Heavenly Father and the Earthly Mother, and he has fashioned his own destruction.
John asks if there is hope ~ here is the reply: There is always hope, O thou for whom heaven and earth were created. (The Essene Gospel of Peace, Book Two)

 More to come...there is hope!
Namaste my friends

Dr DyAnn 



 

No comments: